Daddy's guest blogging today with Aunty Caroline visiting from London. Kasper slept in his own bed until almost 7:30 this morning! Awesome! Then today played the recorder flute thingy by himself for the first time! Wow! Aiti went to the movies so we headed to the airport to collect Caroline and on the way back went to Ambury farm to check out the animals. There were our old favorite; ducks,(these ones were a bit more scary than the ducks at home, maybe cos they're South Auckland ducks)a beautiful Clydesdale horse, bunnies, sheep
and Chickens...lots and lots and lots of chickens...big ones, little ones, punk chickens with mohawks, hippy chickens with bellbottoms on, funky shimmery chickens. And we even got to feed them! Choice!
MOI! It's Caroline here now ... I guess that I am the guest-guest blogger. Last time I saw Kasper he was only a few days old and although I've been reading this blog and checking him out on Facebook, its still amazing to see how much he has developed into his own little person. He's such a loving, kind wee man. I gave him a Finnish book that I bought in London. Mira says that its about a pig and a bear - Kasper likes the pictures. I also made him his own little apron, for helping Mama and Papa in the kitchen. Mira's happy too, because she got a matching one. I'm really happy too - I get to sleep in Marimekko tonight and we've been talking a lot about craft and things that we can make together in the next few days. Yay!
No comments:
Post a Comment