Friday, 22 October 2010

Our SO very smart 3 1/2 year old boy

Last Tuesday, we went to New Lynn mall, and of course there was one of those helicopters (put $2 in and it will shake for a minute and do a funny sound), Kasper spotted it and wanted to go in - after a few minutes he refused to leave with me and Emilia to go home and then the following happened:

Mum: How are you gonna come home if you are not coming with us?
K: Leave me some train money and I will take a train all by myself.
Mum: No, you are coming with us and you don't even know where the train station is, do you? And what if you get lost?
K: Ooooh, I will just go and find another mum or dad with kids and ask them to call 111 (counting with his little fingers) and then a police will come and take me home.
Mum: How do they know where you live?
K: I live in 45 Sunnyside Road and so do you, you know that!


.... I was so impressed with his knowledge but sadly for Kasper he still has to travel with me, Daddy and Emilia:) and after 15 minutes or so we finally managed to leave the mall with one child on a pram and the other on my hip kicking and screaming - ah the wonderful days of being a mum.

No comments:

Post a Comment